A new website from the University of Massachusetts Boston and Leading Age - Long Term Services & Supports Center. Translating research into policy and practice to help older Americans.
- Five New Grants Totaling $5.2 Million Approved by John A. Hartford Foundation
- Multi-Million Grant from the Rita & Alex Hillman Foundation Will Fund National Implementation of Johns Hopkins School of Nursing’s Aging-in-Place Program
- The 15 Largest Gifts to Hospitals in the Last 10 Years
- Texas' Largest Nursing Home Operator Files for Bankruptcy
- America's Healthiest and Least Healthy States
- 75% of Georgia Nursing Homes Received Penalties from Medicare for Avoidable Hospital Readmissions
- Telemedicine Sees a Dramatic Rise in Minnesota, with Urban-Rural Contrast
Did You Know?
The purpose of this digest is to provide current news and resources to Lutheran Senior Services organizations. The Catalyst is disseminated periodically when relevant reports, educational opportunities, policy updates and other announcements become available. To add colleagues to the distribution list or to unsubscribe from the Catalyst, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.